2019 GRAND PRIX RACE Updated SCHEDULE
- St. Marks Duathlon – 3/24/19 (TARGETED) Results
- Red Hills Sprint – 4/20/19 (TARGETED) Results
- St. Anthony’s Olympic – 4/28/19 Results
- Ft. Rucker –6/15/19
- Jax Olympic Tri -6/22/19
- GA Veterans –8/3/19 (TARGETED)
- Callaway Gardens – 8/24/19
- Sprint on the Flint – 09/21/19
- Santa Rosa Island Tri – 10/5/19 – (TARGETED)
- Rock & Rollman Olympic – 10/19/19 (TARGETED)
- Florida Xtreme (3-day) – 11/15/19-11/17/19
- Challenge Daytona (Sprint or 70.3) – 12/14/19
- Destination Event TBD **
**Tentative given uncertainty of race location or occurrence.
Canceled races- Beach Blast, Freedom Springs Triathlon
Discontinued race- Sandestin
2019 NEW RULE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Elimination of the cap on grand prix points for the 5 best race results. Club members are now eligible to earn points for all scheduled grand prix races they successfully complete, as well as 10 points for any 70.3 and 20 points for any 140.6 race completed. No points will be awarded for races completed outside of these races.
- Club members participating on a relay team may use that event towards the 3-race minimum. However, relay team participants are not eligible for grand prix points.