2018 Grand Prix Race Schedule
- St Marks Du – March 25, 2018 (Targeted)
- Red Hills Sprint – March 31, 2018
- Ironman Florida 70.3 Club Championship – April 8th, 2018 (Targeted)
- St Anthony’s Olympic – April 29th, 2018
- Crystal RIver – May 26 2018
- Jax Tri – June 16 2018
- Ft Rucker -June 23 2018 – Information about Required Visitor Pass
- Freedom Springs – July 7th, 2018
- Ga Veterans – August 11th 2018
- Callaway Gardens OLY – Aug 25th, 2018 (Targeted)
- Beach Blast 2 (Sprint & Oly) – Sep 8th 2018
- Sandestin – Sep 8th 2018
- Rock and Rollman – Sept 29th 2018
- Sprint on the Flint – Oct 6th 2018 (Targeted)
70.3 and 140.6 (or greater) POINTS: Club members will receive 10 Grand Prix points for every 70.3 mile triathlon they successfully finish. Club members will receive 20 Grand Prix points for every 140.6 mile or greater triathlon they successfully finish. The club member should report their successful completion of the event within 30 days. These points are applied to Open as well as AG divisions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify our scorekeeper(s) that you have successfully completed a 70.3 or 140.6 (or greater) event.
NOTE: A 70.3 or 140.6 (or greater) race does NOT count towards the minimum three (3) Grand Prix races. If a 70.3 race is on the GP schedule the 10 points will be added to the regular points awarded in open and AG.
1 point will be awarded for any race on the GP Schedule above the five race limit. This applies to both open and AG.