Welcome to the New Member Center!
Welcome to Gulf Winds Triathletes! We’re so excited that you have decided to become part of our local triathlon community. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned veteran, we hope to be able to provide you with support, encouragement, and assistance during your multi-sport journey.
If you haven’t already, click here to sign up for the Gulf Winds Triathletes on RunSignUp. Because the Gulf Winds Track Club is our parent organization, your tri club membership also includes a membership to the track club. That’s two club memberships for only $35 a year! Your membership will last for one year, and when it’s time to renew, you will receive an email link directly from RunSignUp.
Once you’ve become a club member, you will receive a wide variety of benefits including:
- Discounts to local races
- Participate in a Grand Prix competition for year-end awards
- Fun volunteer opportunities
- Receive amazing partner discounts on equipment and nutrition
- Join member-led training events
- Participate in open water swim practices
- Purchase a team kit and other apparel
- Team meet ups at 70.3 and Ironman events
- Receive a monthly newsletter
- Access to our website where you can read member profiles, articles, and race reports
- Be part of our group email to receive special discounts and notices about events
- Join our private Gulf Winds Triathletes Facebook group to connect with fellow club members and ask questions
- Meet new friends, learn from speakers, and win prizes at our monthly meetings
- Attend social events like the Christmas Party and Awards Night
Now that you’re a member, you should visit this link and request to be part of our private Gulf Winds Triathletes Facebook group where you can keep up to date with the latest club news, ask questions, and chat with fellow club members.
Next, email GulfWindsTriathletes@gmail.com with a screenshot of your RunSignUp payment and ask to have your email added to our group list. This ensures you will receive pertinent club news and updates.
Also, ask for a member password that you can use to access the members login section of the website. This page is where our race discounts and partner codes are located.
If you’re a novice triathlete and have any questions about triathlon, in general, you can email AskGulfWindsTri@gmail.com and an experienced triathlete will be happy to assist.
Finally, please come to our next club meeting so we can welcome you in person!